August 6, 2007

Taylor's first cereal

On Saturday morning, Dave finished assembling Taylor's high chair while I prepared his first cereal. Taylor did really well in the highchair. I think he may have been a bit confused as to why it didn't move like all of the other things that we strap him into. We were really amazed at how well he opened his mouth for the spoon and that he actually ate the cereal. Ultimately though, he really just wanted to lick the spoon and play with it. He did manage to get down a good four spoonfuls before we started to see the grimacing expressions. We were very pleased at his first "real food" experience, and are looking forward to introducing him to an avocado and sweet potato very soon!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that he's already eating cereal...he's growing up too fast! I can't wait to see you all soon!!

Love,
Aunt Angie