I'm Addicted!
Confession- I am addicted to my new bread maker. I had no idea how addictive it would become. Since I was home with Taylor for two weeks at Christmas and then three days right after Christmas break (due to a bad virus and hives), I have had a ton of time to discover the endless possibilities that you can create with such a machine. I got so excited at how things turned out that I had to take a picture and document that I did actually make these things. Check out the pictures below of the pretzels and bagels that I made. So...if you see a stash of carbohydrates at your door soon just know that I had to feed my addiction and make more breads. We can't keep eating them or else Dave, Taylor, and I will be huge!
2 comments:
I am keeping my fingers crossed that I a pretzel or bagel may roll my way!!
How yummy!
Kelly
Wow- are you going to open a bakery? They look delicious! :)
Post a Comment