July 7, 2009

AnnaKate and Taylor

We had yet another great play date with Kelly and AnnaKate today. Taylor was like a kid in a candy store- he just didn't know where to begin or what toy to play with first. Of course, Taylor takes almost every toy out of the toy bin and transfers his favorite toys from AnnaKate's room to the den. Kelly is so patient and understanding. I am sure that the house looked like a tornado hit once we left. Every time we go over to AnnaKate's house, we always find the greatest toys. We will need to buy a barn and some animals that make noise soon! Taylor had a blast!





Check out this look he gave me when I told him that it was almost time to go. He later told me, "No, I stay".






1 comment:

Kelly said...

We had so much fun with you today! AnnaKate wanted to bring the barn back into the den so that is where it will stay for a while!!

If you got some more good pics...send them my way! Love all of the ones you posted

Kelly