August 19, 2010

We're having a GIRL!

We found out on Tuesday afternoon that we are expecting a girl!  I have to say that I shed a few tears during that ultrasound.  I actually didn't want the technician to stop.  I could have looked at that precious baby for hours.  Dave and I were in awe when we saw her little mouth open and close, her tongue stick out, her arms and legs move around, and her adorable little hands make their way by her face at all times.  Instantly, we were in love!

We weren't able to get the best pictures on Tuesday.  Sweet baby didn't want us to see her face.  She kept her arms and hands right by her face the entire time.  The tech tried to get her to move them, but she just wasn't having any of it.  She would move her body, but she wouldn't budge with those hands.   However, none of that ultimately mattered.  From what the doctor and the tech can tell, she is growing right on track, and she looks perfectly healthy.  We feel truly blessed!!  Enjoy the pictures below!


This is a shot of her nose, lips, and body.  You need to tilt your head to the left and you will see the nose at the top, the lips beneath, and then a portion of the body below.




No comments: