Baby Shower
My dear friend Sarah and her mother threw me the most amazing baby shower yesterday. The tables were decorated beautifully with candles and my favorite flowers, lilies. The food was also nothing short of amazing as well. It was a pregnant woman's dream come true- chocolate, cupcakes, mocha punch, and finger foods galore!
My friends truly topped off the event! It was so nice to get together with them and talk, relax, and just enjoy each other's company. It is not often that we get to do that! I wish that I had taken a picture of all of the fabulous gifts that they gave me. The outfits were so sweet, soft, and girly. I was completely spoiled rotten with hand smocked gowns, paty gowns, precious soft outfits, toys, and all sorts of baby girl necessities. When this sweet baby arrives, she will have absolutely no shortage of clothes and toys. Thank you all for everything! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends!
Here are a few shots of the day. I realized once Kelly left that I hadn't taken any pictures of people- only food and flowers, so I quickly had a few shots taken. I wish that I had at least one shot of Kelly. I will just have to run across the street soon and get her to pose with me for at least one picture so that I can have it in our little girl's baby book!
1 comment:
The shower was just beautiful. I really enjoying being there to celebrate this precious new baby girl!!
Kelly
Post a Comment