June 14, 2008

A day at the Zoo with Mimi and Papa

Today, Taylor and I went with Mimi and Papa to the Mug and Muffin for breakfast and then to the Greenville Zoo. Dave was off at the driving range enjoying an early Father's Day gift. Taylor ate half of an enormous blueberry muffin while I was able to catch up with my parents. At ten o'clock, we headed off to the Zoo. We had a great time seeing all of the animals and hearing the great apes talk to each other. We will have to make this a regular outing!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love the picture with Mimi and Papa!

Happy Father's Day, Dave!

Love,
Angie

Anonymous said...

Happy father's day, David.
You Aunt Linda is visiting with is this weekend. We saw the new photos and they are great. Taylor is really growing and making a very handsome young man. He sure favors you a lot. Tell Cassie hello from all of us.

Here's wishing you and the family a great day.

Love,

Uncle David, Betty and your Aunt Linda
from Chambersville, Texas

Kelly said...

What a fun day!
Kelly