June 24, 2008

A glimpse of what we've been up to

It is hard to believe that June is almost over! Taylor and I have had so much fun together. He absolutely adores playing outside. In fact, Dave and I even have to spell the word "outside" so that Taylor won't cry to go back outside and play. I truly believe that if we let him he would play outside all day. If we are outside, you can bet that Taylor will either have a rock or a stick in his hands. It is so wonderful to watch this little guy discover the world!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the curls! So glad that y'all are getting some great quality time in together! Keep the pics coming!

All my love,
Aunt Angie

Kelly said...

What fun!

Next week is our week. No school for AK so we can walk and play outside.
Kelly