December 13, 2008

Two new favorites

Taylor has two new favorites- pushing the fertilizer spreader in the driveway and playing the piano. Who knew?! Maybe we have a musical gardener on our hands. Every time we go outside, or "soutside" as Taylor calls it, he wants to push the spreader all over the place. I think that it is time for his own little play lawnmower. He just has the best time pushing it!

A new favorite at my parents house is the piano. He loves to sit at it and play. My parents and I are impressed that he doesn't generally just sit at the piano and bang away at the keys. He has this sweet little gingerly touch that he uses to press them. If only he could develop my mom's talent for the piano. I am not musical at all, but we still have hope for Taylor because Dave and my mom are extremely musical!





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Taylor is so photogenic. That last picture melts my heart!
Kelly

Unknown said...

Hi! He's so adorable! I am so happy that we were able to catch up on the phone the other night! Let's get a date on the calendar for either me to come to G'ville or you come here for some girl time. Please tell your parents I send my best, too!

All my love,
Angie