A funny evening
Check out what I found when I went to check on Taylor and his two friends from next door, Jack and Jaycee. They were playing "night night" in his crib. I had to laugh and get the camera out. While I was cooking dinner, I kept hearing Taylor say, "I go night night now." He plays this all the time. I just never thought that they would all hoist themselves into his crib to play. Too funny!
Now, you have to watch this video of Taylor playing the drums. He ADORES music, guitars, drums, etc. He is definitely following in his father's footsteps! I thought that I turned the camera off, but apparently I didn't. Taylor was drumming so hard that he caught his drumstick on his cheek. His expression was so funny that I laughed, and if you listen carefully I even snort- I can definitely laugh about myself! Taylor wasn't phased for long because he kept on drumming.
1 comment:
Love the crib picture! You know AK would have wanted to be right in there with them!!!
He is a rocker...press through the pain!
Kelly
Post a Comment