Long time, no see!
Wow! It has been almost a month since I posted last. That is waaaayyyyy too long! Sorry for the lack of posts. The snow, cold weather, tons of school work, and just plain life has gotten me behind in my blogging. I haven't even read other blogs that I normally visit. Plain and simple- I have a lot of catching up to do!
Christie came for a visit this weekend, and we went to the zoo with all of the kids. I think that the rest of the city had the same idea. The parking lot was packed, the playground was packed, and the zoo was at maximum capacity. However, we had a blast! I miss seeing Christie and her kids already. 36-48 hours simply isn't long enough, but I will take what I can get!
While playing at the playground at the zoo, I ran into my wonderful dear friend, Robin. Robin and I played all the time as young kids. We reunited on the day that I delivered Taylor. Robin was right across the hall from me in the hospital. She had just delivered her first son too, Gaines. It was great to reconnect with her then, and it was great to reconnect with her three years later. Taylor and Gaines hugged- like they were old friends too that were reuniting. We have plans to get together in the coming weeks. What a small world!
2 comments:
What a fun day at the zoo...and, of course, great pictures too!
Kelly
Cassie- I am finally getting around to reading your blog. I can't believe how big your "little man" is now! :)
It was great talking to you last week in the midst of my daycare frenzy. Thanks for listening and giving words of encouragement!
Post a Comment