The book bin
Taylor took all of his books out of a bin in his room this afternoon. He then proceeded to climb in it and try to make it "go." Like I have said before, everything is a ride-on toy! I am not sure how he did it, but he even persuaded Dave to push him around the kitchen this evening in his play shopping cart.
Notice the ride-on toy in the background of the video. He will ride it occassionally, but he is usually too loaded down with a book and blanket that he is trying to carry with him.
2 comments:
Boy--he has some determination! He was going to make that box go!!
How adorable!
Kelly
I LOVE IT!!! Sorry I haven't commented on the last couple of posts - was at the beach...hope y'all had a great 4th and can't wait to see you soon!
All my love,
Aunt Angie
Post a Comment