Taylor's first haircut
We finally took the plunge and took Taylor to get his precious curls trimmed this evening. I finally realized that it was time when more and more people were asking me questions about "her". I guess that when some people see curls on a small child they automatically assume the child is a girl. Well, we had a 5:30 appointment this evening at Jelly Beans. The girl that cut his hair was fabulous. She was incredibly patient and friendly. At first, she sat Taylor in the chair and put a smock around his neck. He immediately dropped the toy and started crying. He had already had enough. So...we decided to remove the smock and go from there. Once the smock was off, he was fine. He played with a Sesame Street toy and occassionally looked up to glance at what other people were doing. I really don't think that he knew she was doing much of anything to him. All of my anxiety was for nothing. Taylor didn't cry during the actual haircut and neither did I- AMAZING! We received a certificate, a bag of his first curls, a balloon, some jelly beans, and most importantly an adorable little boy haircut- all for a penny! Check out the pictures and the video of the first cut of Taylor's first haircut. Okay, now I am getting a little teary eyed. What a little boy he is becoming!!
Taylor playing with toys before the haircut-
One of the first snips-
The finished product-
This video shows the first lock of hair being cut




1 comment:
I am so proud of Taylor and YOU!! you both did so good!! :)
I can't wait to see the new big boy hair cut in person.
Kelly
Post a Comment