March 16, 2009

Gatti Town

Taylor had his first Gatti Town experience on Saturday night. We ventured over to Gatti Town to meet up with Sarah, her mom, her aunt, and the incredibly adorable Emily. We were there for two hours and Taylor had the time of his life! He actually cried when we had to leave. Of course he cried- we rode the carousel, the monster truck, the trolley, the dragon, and ate pizza (while watching a movie). What little boy would not be upset leaving all of that? I took the camera with me, but Murphy's law kicked in and both sets of batteries were dead. I managed to squeeze just enough juice out of one set to capture three or four pictures- nothing spectacular, but enough to capture the moment. Needless to say, Taylor slept until 8:00 the next morning! Thanks for a great evening, girls!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow...you are the coolest mom! I know Taylor is counting the days until he can go back!

Kelly