March 5, 2009

Tooties, peas

In case you didn't understand the title, "Tooties, peas" I can translate for you. This is Taylor talk for "cookies please." Tonight at dinner, we told Taylor that he could have two cookies if he ate two more bites of his banana and most of his dinner. Well, surprisingly enough, he pulled through and did it! I just had to take a video of him asking for two cookies. So cute. I am also including a few "construction" pictures from this afternoon. Taylor has this fascination with hats these days. He will occassionally wear his safari or army hat, but most of the time he prefers his construction hat. Too cute!




3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is sooooo funny!

Send some tooties my way!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed the video before...how adorable! I can't believe he's talking! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry...last post was from Aunt Angie! All my love!