April 14, 2009

Creativity

I just have to showcase a few of the creative people and their projects that are in my life. First of all, my husband has an amazing talent that he is quite shy to show off. His ability to paint is incredible. He never ceases to amaze me with the things that he is able to paint in just a few hours. The tomato painting is his newest piece. If you look closely, you can see the pepper that he recently painted as well. Keep it up, Dave- I have visions of my house filled with artwork by Fall!

Now, I simply have to point out the eggs that my mom created for Easter place cards as well as the outfits that she has made for Taylor (see the Easter pictures in the previous post) and the cake that Kelly did for AnnaKate's birthday. Simply amazing. You all are such an inspiration. You get my creative juices flowing!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

You have such a talented family. That painting and the egg place card...too much! I am flattered to be included in this group!!

Kelly