April 4, 2009

Taylor's 2nd Birthday Party

I can't believe that it has taken me almost a week to publish these pictures! Where has the time gone? I guess with it being the week before Spring Break and having a house full of sick people (we all have a sinus infection or terrible cold) it may be somewhat understandable that I am just now getting around to blogging!

We had a wonderful day last Sunday celebrating with a few close friends and family. The day turned out to be gorgeous, and most importantly, Taylor had a blast! It was a truck filled birthday. We had truck decorations, truck toys, truck presents, and a truck cake. Trucks, trucks, and more trucks! As usual, the kids were all moving so quickly that it was hard to get any shots of them together. Oh well, I tried! I was, however, able to get individual shots of all the children. Thanks everyone for making it such a fun party (even though it was six weeks late)!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that I missed the party! Love the pics! I'll put T's shirt in the mail. I can't wait to see you guys soon.

All my love!

Aunt Angie