December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

It has been one of those days that you simply want to bottle, put on the shelf, and know that you can open it up and experience it again on any other ordinary day.  I can not begin to tell you the many feelings of excitement, joy, anticipation, love, and thankfulness that Dave and I experienced today.  It was an amazing experience to watch Taylor walk into the living room and realize that Santa Claus visited in the night.  He was so overwhelmed that he didn't know where to begin.  However, once he got started, he was on a roll, and wanted to keep going back for just one more present.  We finished off the day by lighting a fire, popping popcorn, putting in a new movie, and all curled up on the couch- all four of us (Baxter included).  What an amazing day!
























































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to Batman and his parents! I love the pics and just wish I could have been there to see his face on Christmas morning! I got your message the other night and will call you this week when we get back to ATL. I'm taking the week off so maybe we can find a couple of minutes to chat. All my love!

Aunt Angie