Pictures of Taylor are coming soon!
I have one more savings post. I can't say this will be the last one, but it will be the last one before I post pictures of Taylor. Those pictures are coming tomorrow!
Well, tonight Kelly and I ventured out to Bloom for "triple coupon madness." We apparently missed the true craziness at 7am this morning. The cashiers said that there were people lining up at 7am for shoulder to shoulder shopping. I am not so sure that I would have been up for that. Kelly and I had a great time getting our "shopping fix" by scoring some grocery bargains! As you can see, I am slowly acquiring a stockpile of baking goods for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My original total was $53.65. After scanning my Bloom "Breeze" card and tripling all twenty of my coupons, my total was $13.71. I think that I can safely say this was a successful shopping trip.
2 comments:
What fun we had!! We need to do it again. We will be ready for the crowds tnext time.
Kelly
I need to get in on this with you and Kelly! :)
Post a Comment