Artisphere and barbecue
We headed down to the Court Street Market and then to Artisphere this morning. We didn't buy anything this time from the market. However, I made a mental list of all of the spring vegetables and fruit that I would like to purchase next weekend! I can hardly wait. After the market, we made our way down Main Street to take a peak at the artists and their amazing work. Dave was in Heaven!
Later this afternoon, we celebrated Chris Wood's graduation. He is officially on his way to teaching his own class. Congratulations Chris! We had an amazing barbecue at their house with their family and friends. Taylor and Emily were just too cute playing and swinging. Of course, I had to snap a few shots.
2 comments:
The first picture is sooo cute. Taylor looks like he is really in thought.
Kelly W.
Happy Mother's Day! I love the pics!
Love,
Aunt Angie
Post a Comment