Garden update
My garden is really starting to take off. I am enjoying watching the plants grow and produce little buds. The tomatoes have a number of flowers on them already and the squash, cucumber, and pepper plants also have quite a few buds. Today when my mom was over, she noticed that we have blackberries growing on our fence right next to the garden. Who knew!? She has those eagle eyes. She can spot berries from a mile away.
2 comments:
All of this is happening right before my eyes....I have got to get over to that back yard!!!
Kelly
I'm very impressed with your green thumb...wait, no, you were the only college student I knew that put potted plants in the bathtub before leaving for Christmas or Spring Break! :)
Hope all is well and I can't wait to see you soon!!
Love,
Aunt Angie
Post a Comment