Night night, trucks
Every night we go through the same ritual. We have milk, brush teeth, read a book, say prayers while sitting in the rocking chair, and then we are off to bed! Well, last night, Taylor hopped down from the rocking chair and grabbed a blanket. He then proceeded to unfold it and lay it over as many of his trucks as possible. He stepped away, waved at the trucks, and said, "night night trucks." It was absolutely adorable to watch him tuck his trucks into bed. So, naturally, I had to take a picture of the "sleeping trucks" this morning. While the camera was out I snapped a few pictures of our morning. Have a great rest of the weekend!
2 comments:
He looks like such a big boy...when did he grow up??
Kelly
I think he looks a lot like Kirk! That's so adorable about the trucks!
Love to all,
Angie
Post a Comment