Alligator!
This little alligator was in the canal near our condo. He loves it when we feed the turtles on the bridge. He comes out for a visit every time. He makes me nervous being so near, but I feel a little more secure knowing that I am on a bridge above him. I hear that this is the baby of the three alligators. Apparently, there is a large 10 foot alligator that loves to bask on the banks. We haven't seen him, but maybe we will before we leave.
Taylor has been timid of the water and the beach all of the sudden. We have spent a lot of time riding bikes, playing with trucks, visiting playgrounds, fishing, and watching the golfers play right outside our window. I think that tomorrow we will go out to lunch and do a little more exploring. We will try to coax him back to the pool and the beach many times again as well I am sure. 




No comments:
Post a Comment