June 29, 2009

Late night at the Parker's

It is much too late to be up in my opinion (10:30), but with it being so hot recently the last thing that I want to do is turn on my oven. Therefore, I have started making bread at night when it is much cooler. That way I actually get to savor the smell that I love as it cooks and I get to see Dave in action while he paints. Usually, I am fast asleep while he paints until the early morning hours. Not tonight though. I actually snuck a few pictures of him as he mixed paints and contemplated next steps for his next piece. It is going to be beautiful (it has Taylor's silver baby cup in it so it should be beautiful, right!). He is so talented and I am so proud of the works that he creates!









2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love seeing Dave painting through the window at night...now if only you good set up a fan so I could smell the bread....ahhh!

Kelly

Lori said...

The bread looks so yummy! (I am expecting to sample some when we stuff our Sweet Sacs!) :)