June 20, 2009

We're home from the beach!

We arrived home today around 11:30.  What an amazing trip we had!  The weather was great, the food was amazing, and the company was priceless!  I am already looking forward to another great trip next year.  Now, I need to focus on Father's Day for Dave tomorrow! 

When I downloaded all of our pictures from our camera onto the computer, we had 609!  Thank goodness for the age of digital cameras.  Could you imagine taking that many photos with rolls of 24 or 36 exposure rolls?  Not to mention the money it would have taken just to get them printed.  Now that we are home, we can start to unwind from the trip and pick out our favorite picture memories.  Here are a few pictures that we took yesterday.  What a great way to end our trip to Hilton Head!  








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable family! I can't wait to see you soon! Happy Father's Day, Dave!

All my love,
Aunt Angie

Kelly said...

Ok- overachieving blogger!! I can't believe you blogged while you were away! I took a break from the computer. Now I have to find some time to blog about our trip.

Looks like you had a great time. You have some wonderful pictures!!

Kelly