Our trek to the beach
After 7 long, hot hours in the car we finally made it to the beach. It was supposed to be a four hour trip, but we ran into a horrible accident- and it delayed us for a few hours. Taylor was such a trooper. He played with his cars, read books, took a brief 45 minute nap, and watched movies. What a lifesaver the dvd player was. We never could have made it here with our sanity in tact if we did not have movies to keep Taylor occupied. Thank you, Kevin and Sarah for loaning us your dvd player! I think that we definitely need to invest in one now!
My parents met us at the condo when we arrived on the island. We are staying at a great little condo that is not far at all from the beach. There is a golf cart in the garage that can get us to the beach or the pool in a flash. My dad took us on a tour last night in the golf cart. Taylor kept saying over and over, "I drive it! I drive it!" We headed down to the beach just to see Taylor's reaction to the sand and the water. He was very hesitant at first, but once he realized that the sand was like the sand in the sand box, he didn't want to quit playing.




1 comment:
What a cute picture of him asleep with the bulldozer! I know y'all will have a blast at the beach and I am very jealous!!
Talk to you soon and all my love,
Aunt Angie
Post a Comment