June 16, 2009

Water Wings

We blew up Taylor's water wings and set off for the pool today. He has no hesitations what so ever now jumping off of the side of the pool and into Dave's arms. He started kicking his legs and blowing bubbles in the water as well. Hopefully he will start dunking his whole head in the water before long. He is definitely becoming a water baby. Check out the pics and the video. I love how he says, "I splash you!" in the video. Too cute!

This evening, Dave and I were all set to go to a local seafood restaurant for dinner when a terrible storm hit the island. Taylor was all set to stay with his favorite babysitters- Mimi and Papa. However, when we saw the large amounts of wind, rain, and lightning, we decided that we should postpone the dinner until tomorrow night. Because Taylor was scared of the storm, we put him in the bed with us and allowed him to snuggle under the covers with us, drink milk, and watch Diego until bed time. Who needs dinner out when you have can snuggle and get sweet kisses from your child? Those times are priceless!










2 comments:

silkandlinen said...

How cute, Cassie! I'm glad you guys are having a good time at the beach.

I decided to follow your lead after our talk in Spartanburg on Memorial Day. My new blog is silkandlinen.blogspot.com, in case you're interested...

Anonymous said...

Too cute...hopefully he'll be back in the water tomorrow! :)

All my love,
Aunt Angie